On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 11:09:22PM +0100, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2008 10:23 PM, Pau Amaro-Seoane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It'll take a long time before suspend is supported under acpi. Try to
> > get an apm machine
>
> ok.
>
> Thanks for the info.  Unfortunatly, i don't have the budget to change
> the machine every day I want ;) Is there a way to make software
> suspend on openbsd ?

In my experience OpenBSD boots faster than the other OS's resume from
software suspend :)

Of course, that is little comfort if you need to preserve application
state. In my usage just shutting it down has been acceptable once I
stopped thinking I need suspend (and the amount of work I lost with
linux suspend combined with the ralink linux driver far outweighs the
convenience I got with suspend anyway.)

Sadly I am forced to use WPA so I am back to Linux and the buggy ralink
driver on my ThinkPad X22, which does support APM :(

Oh - and to answer your question, not that I know of. Sorry.

--
Jussi Peltola