Antti Harri ??????:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, NetOne - Doichin Dokov wrote:

It would have taken you no more than 10 mins to reverse the cables. Oh - you can also try installing Windows and try to switch the channels there (and then go complain to Microsoft that you can't).

Haahaa. very funny. Now why would I rip a perfectly good cable?
Or why would I waste lots of money on new speakers?

Did I say to rip the cable? Grab a male and a female connector, cross-connect them, and you're done.
Are you trying to say that OpenBSD's sound card support rocks
and kicks ass? Do some research, even the devs acknowledge
that it is not the best in the world.

Am I? I'm writing in English, would you mind reading my statement again?
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their code and effort,
it's idiots like you that I hate.
Idiots are people that tend to classify other people withouth knowing anything about them. Now, read again and see who does that.

PS. A small adapter that switches the cables would be okayish.
See? You've got the solution by yourself. But waaait, it was a lot of a hell better to bark on the mailing list calling people names, wasn't it?

Still wishing you the best,
the Idiot