On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:50:42 +0700, Stuart Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2008/01/21 21:36, Insan Praja SW wrote:
Currently I'm setting up ibgp session between quagga and openbgpd, I got
it up, but it seem no route injected to the fib, when I traced to an
address learned from quagga, it still choose default route and using
"bgpctl fib couple" and "bgpctl -n reload" is not changing anything. If
upgrading to -current will solved this, then it's do-able.
I appreciated any input to this matter.

How are your nexthops? (bgpctl sh nex)

Hi misc@,
after reading carefully the man page(s), I got it work. Thanks all, it all working when I removed "route-collector yes"
Thanks for all the hints,

Insan,
PS: I promise to read the man pages carefully :D