On Thursday 24 January 2008 03:36:32 you wrote:
> Does the network card PXE boot? That might work.. I'm not sure about
> the USB boot things,but I'd love that to work too.

Actually, I've found a way. First, you need to install a minimal OpenBSD
system on the USB drive from another machine (basically, do a normal
install choosing the USB drive instead of a hard drive as target),
which will - obviously - make it bootable. I installed the bsd, bsd.rd,
base and etc sets to play it safe, maybe it would work with less.

Then, copy the sets on it if you don't have a network connection ready
to go, boot from the USB drive, type "bsd.rd" at the boot prompt,
voil` :)

Firas

GnuPG public key: http://itsuki.fkraiem.org/gpgkey