NetOne - Doichin Dokov wrote:
I really didn't fully understand you - do you want or not to allow FTP acces, and why clients are not able to "save as" when using it? Do you mean that they need it mapped as a network drive? If so, they can use something like this:
http://www.acs.uwosh.edu/novell/netdrive.htm
to map the FTP account you provide to their own PC as a drive. Then they can use whatever they want to read/edit/write stuff.

They have ftp access now from very limited and restricted locations only. It's also configure in the "My Network Places" of XP, but they can't from that work live on the server for example, or do save as from inside applications as this ftp mapping do not map to drive if you want.

This might work, but I can't download as it does required an account. Might work.

Sorry for the fuzz if i've misunderstood you.

Kind regards,
Doichin