I have been googling around and found various answers, but some of
them conflict and so I wanted to ask the list:

What PCI ADSL card do you use in your OpenBSD box?

The use case will be a rack mounted firewall (thus the wish for a PCI
card to sit inside the server) handling an ADSL connection for backup
access and bulk traffic.  The card and drivers need to be reliable and
just handle the line as this will be the backup way in.

Preferably I want a card that is going to do the ADSL protocol layer
itself and not hand anything off to the CPU which will be handling a
transparent firewall.

Should be able to support PPPoE, ADSL2+ would be good to have, though
plain v1 ADSL is also fine if the driver / card combination is more
robust.

Regards

Mikel