Hallo,

I'm pretty new to OpenBSD, I've installed recently newest stable 4.2 (i386).
I would to ask here about two things, this time:

- starting the system I'm loading different VGA charset - unfortunately,
  although system initializes consoles "by default" in VT220 emulation mode,
  wsconscfg (which I had to use when loading new charset) switches them to
  VT100, of limited (comparing to VT220) functionality. I see no parameter
  to keep VT220. Is it possible some other way, which I don't know yet?

- I noticed, that the default path, where software from binaries and "ports"
  gets unpacked, is /usr/local hierarchy; unfortunately, it's also the
  "traditional" default of every individual source *.tar.gz package - such
  way the software ported to OpenBSD gets mixed with any other package,
  which I had installed. Wouldn't be reasonable to create new hierarchy,
  especially for the "native" OpenBSD software (from binary packages and
  ports) - I mean something like /usr/pkg in NetBSD? What do you think?

--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski