On Monday 28 January 2008, Rami Sik wrote:
> I did a research and found the similar problem already reported for
> Linux installations, and Sun released a workaround for it. However, I
> cannot find anything about openBSD installations.

At present, I've got two LSI RAID controllers here running OpenBSD
("MegaRAID 150-6 SATA" and "MegaRAID i4" PATA).

Though I don't know about your specific controler (1030), the normal
answer is to create your logical drive in the controler setup and
*THEN* install the operating system.

>From your description, it seems you're doing things backwards, namely
installing the OS on one drive and then trying to create a miror.

-jcr