That's okay, I saw a presentation that had a quote from RMS talking
about how Sun is helping the F/OSS movement, and the presentation
called RMS "an open source evangelist".  Nearly choked to death on my
lunch from laughing...

Wish I still had a hand-out from that Sun presentation...  That quote
would go in my cube right next to my Dilbert comics...