yeah, I read the man page of my system and the phrase:

"The options async and softdep are mutually exclusive."
does not appear.

I always try to find the awnser in man pages, but
from now it's a good tip to look the man page in the
web. Thanks for all.

>On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 07:37:58PM +0001, Jason McIntyre wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 08:06:28PM +0100, ZeXeL Zexelut wrote:
>> > I am working with OpenBSD 4.1 on a macppc
>> > and I have partitions with asyn and others
>> > with softdep. For some dirs like ftp homes
>> > I don't care if a power failure affects the files
>> > but trying to mount a partition with softdep
>> > and async I get errors. There is a known
>> > incompatibility with each other?
>> >

>> what does the man page say?
>> jmc
>a note from another developer made me think a little more...it is
>clearly documented, but only since revision 1.63 (about 3 months ago).
>so a general note for people reading man pages - if you're not using
>-current, it may be worth checking the online man pages to see if
>anything has been changed since the revision you're looking at. the date
>at the bottom of your man page will tell you the date of the last
>change, without having to resort to cvs.
>jmc

Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos
20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MSVILES.
Desde 9,95 /mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz/