hi, i have two sc440 running 4.2 and i have some problem. i don't have the box here so i can't paste the trace or similar but i will try to explain and maybe if i'm not the only one that use this crappy hardware.. first of all, the raid controller is awful. this has been discussed in past so i know what choices we have. booting is very slow and seems to hold some seconds on the disks, maybe for the problem exposed before.

the most annoying thing is that reboot doesnt work. simply doesnt. it hangs for hours, we can just push reset button. am i the only what who have this problem? i will attach a more detailed description as soon as i can setup a test-box, this is just to let you know..and if there's some way to debug this problem let me know and i will.

sz