hi!

thank you all! it worked perfectly. now i only have to check if i can
hack ipv6 inside.

regards
thomas prochaska

Stuart Henderson writes:

On 2008/02/13 02:05, Thomas Prochaska wrote:

i couldn't find an answer on the web or somewhere.
therefore i hope someone on this list is able to tell me if
openbsds nfs server supports nfsv4 respektively nfs over ipv6.

not in normal OpenBSD, but Rick Macklem has made an OpenBSD NFSv4
implementation available:

"I have finally made it to what I would consider a nearly production
release of the NFSv4 client and server. (It should still be considered
Beta test for architectures other than i386/ppc or interoperating with
systems other than BSD and Solaris10.)"

http://snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca/nfsv4/