On Feb 17, 2008 7:36 AM, openbsd misc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

If WPA2 is considered secure and widespread, it will likely be added
to OpenBSD at some point.  Even more likely if it's been added to a
relatively unmodified portion of NetBSD or FreeBSD.

Is IPSEC an option for your SOHO customers?

VPN could be an option, though it's definitely not as simple.  OpenVPN
clients are available for both Windows and OS X.  You could distribute
binaries and keys via USB drive or a local SSL-enabled webserver.
There's been other discussions on-list about reducing your exposure to
wireless sniffers.

--david