dhiggs wrote:
If someone can split SSH into multiple threads, it should be just as
possible to split it into multiple processes.  However, I expect that
most high-speed SSH traffic is SCP-/SFTP-based and therefore largely
I/O bound, so it hasn't been high on anyone's requirements list.

Based on my experience on working in the field of bulk data transfers on high speed networks for the past 6 years I'd have to say that you are, at the least, partly mistaken. However, maybe I'm not really understanding what you are saying. Could you expand on this a bit more?

Chris