Enabled are RAID 0 and RAID 1.  RAID 0 is for all intents and purposes
good to go.  RAID 1 misses rebuilds (hi henning!) at this moment.
Crypto is being evaluated to ensure the crypto is strong enough to be
trusted.  It will remain disabled until that evaluation is complete.
More on that one later.

RAID 5 is a post 4.3 item for me.