Chris Smith wrote:
On Wednesday 20 February 2008, Alexander Hall wrote:
The "ignored" part in the error output. Those error messages are
typical (dare I guess you're on i386?) and not critical.

Yes, i386.

If these are the only errors you get, then you can go on with the
rest of the release.

I get this as well:
=================
# cd /usr/src/distrib/sets && sh checkflist
6455a6456
./usr/sbin/authpf-noip
13115a13117
./usr/share/man/cat4/wbsio.0
13442a13445
./usr/share/man/cat8/authpf-noip.0

Ah, I got those too, yesterday. I guess it's new stuff that has not yet made it to the correct file lists or so. As release(8) says:

   "Check that the contents of ${DESTDIR} pretty much match the
    contents of the release `tarballs'"

Thanks to the "pretty much" part, I assumed that is was ok, but anyone more educated may be of another opinion.

If I don't want X, am I basically done except for any third party packages desired?

Yep.

/Alexander