Peter N. M. Hansteen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> notice the hw.sensors.acpibat0.* values.  I haven't really looked for
> anything that shows those values live or in a graphical form, but that
> doesn't mean it doesn't exist or could not be easily ported from $elsewhere.

ports/sysutils/xbatt:
`xbatt' is an X11 client which displays a battery status of your
notebook computer equipped with APM (Advanced Power Management) BIOS.
The status displayed consists remaining battery life, an AC line
status, and a charging status.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]