On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 08:52:41PM -0500, Jay Hart wrote:
> Can you use the following:
>
> Not sure what the model number is, guess it's the number that
> looks like the serial number.  But it's revision sticker has
>
> -05REV50
>
> The model number might be this one:
>
> 98081 2A3
>
> Got any clue what this might be?

These do not look like sun part numbers. Google reveals nothing.

Is this a card or a system? Do you have a picture?

> Jay
>
> > It would be great if the devs could get back to the list which card(s) they
> > wanted, so that its not a crap-shoot if an available card is what they need.

We do not know much about the cards/variations which is making this
difficult. As far as I know there is the XVR family of cards which
consists of creator/elite3d models they can also come UPA/PCI as far as
I know.

The support I initially discussed with oga@ was a card that was seen as
creator0 in dmesg.

creator0 at mainbus0 addr 0xfebee000: Creator3D, model SUNW,501-4788,
dac 10
wsdisplay1 at creator0: console (std, sun emulation), using wskbd0

Wha! And theres your sun part number "501-4788"

Found it accidentally. Enjoy.

--

Best Regards
Edd