From: Fratiman Vladut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: write pf rules for acces concentrator server (pppoe)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:10:50 +0200
Mailer: Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 (Windows/20080213)

I have an pppoe server. How i can write pf rules for this situation, in order to specify any interface, ng0, ng1, ..... I see that isn't any possibility to use wildcard in macros, something like this: ng_if="ng*".
Obviously isn't very easy to have an rule for every ng interface.
How can be resolved?