Hi.

I began to play with amd64 and I'm running into a weird issue.
This is under:
OpenBSD 4.3 (GENERIC) #1367: Mon Mar 10 14:28:13 MDT 2008

The first time I `startx` from the console, everything works fine.
Then, if I quit my X session, then try to re `startx` again, then I loose my mouse cursor. Note that the cursor is still there, it is just invisible! I tried playing with different xorg.conf configurations, as well as the HWCursor option without success.

Some info here (bug me if you need more):

Xorg.0.log --> http://www.bsdfrog.org/tmp/Xorg.0.log

xorg.conf --> http://www.bsdfrog.org/tmp/xorg.conf

dmesg --> http://www.bsdfrog.org/tmp/dmesg

diff between working and non-working logs -->
http://www.bsdfrog.org/tmp/Xorg.diff

Cheers!

--
Antoine