On 12:13:56 Mar 18, Karl-Heinz Wild wrote:
> After viewing the man pages and searched the internet
> I couldn't find how to display pf tags-labels in tcpdump.

It is not possible for userland processes like tcpdump(1) to display
pf(4) tags. So it follows that pfctl(1) also cannot read tags.

Packet tagging happens in kernel and there is no ioctl to read tags. I
am not sure if there is any plan to implement it.

> The other thing is how to display a tag in the states with
> pfctl -ss?

It is not possible.

> Is it not implemented or did I miss the right information?
>
> I hope that my questions aren't rubbish :)

You know how to display pf(4) labels with pfctl. Don't you?

-Girish

--
"unix soi qui mal y pense"

UNIX to him who evil thinks

| GnuPG key  : 0xC7BBF207  |  http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net            |
| Fingerprint: 2AFF C264 20CE C80C DDFF  CC15 AD3E F190 C7BB F207  |