>In reading through the recent Intel Mac Mini thread, I'm confused by what
>appears to OpenBSD's support?  OpenBSD now supports EFI?  Or is EFI have some
>compatibility mode with the older BIOS standard?

If the broader question is "does OpenBSD work on the Mac mini x86?" The answer
is yes. Simply updating the firmware under OS X should make installation go
smoothy. I have used it with the standard OpenBSD boot loader but have not yet
tried dual booting with OS X. Holding down the option key will probably allow
the firmware to see an OS X partition and boot from it. May people reportedly
use rEFIt as an alternative loader: http://refit.sourceforge.net/

GRUB can also be used with some caveats (I learned this at 03:00 this morning
and thought I would interject). I have not verified this with the GRUB in ports
but the one in NetBSD's pkgsrc is not mac mini friendly. It can be patched if
you are adventurous:

http://www.scl.ameslab.gov/Projects/mini-xen/grub-a20.patch

Else you can pull "stage2" from a working Linux live CD such as a recent Ubuntu
and install it with the 'grub' or 'grub-install' utilities. A system using GRUB
may also need to have a root partition of under 512MB in size. A GRUB is a bug
after all...

Michael.