On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Martin Marcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> being relatively new to obsd I have the problem of finding the right doc
> parts.
>
> What I'm looking for are starting points to read about what to do when
> RO mounting the root fs (and all other parts) especially on CF-media.

I created an OpenBSD 4.1 based Live CD that mounts / as ro and /dev, /tmp,
/var /urs/local live in mfs.  OpenBSD makes this really easy, but I have not
documented the process.  Just download the iso image from the below URL
and take a look at the boot up scripts in /etc.  The change should be pretty
easy to understand.

http://rajasuperman.blogspot.com/2007/09/openbsd-41-live-cd.html

Hope this helps.

- Raja