Hi,

I didn't get this right..

Have you got to the shell prompt after the crash?
If so, did you tried to run "fsck /dev/rwd0a"? Try it, it may show some problems, or in the boot after the crash the system will show you what partition have been compromised. Just run the fsck /dev/rwd0X for all partitions, if there's many errors and you wanna to take some risks, try "fsck -y /dev/rwd0a" or any other dev, this will answer yes on all question on fsck, but be careful.

Send more information so we can help you,

Regards,
Vinicius

Peter_APIIT wrote:
Hello all expect openbsd user, i have encountered this incident before where
previously i can solve it easily but not this time.

My openbsd is running for 24 X 7 but my mother going off the power and i
didn't know about that for few times. After that, file is not properly
unmount.
OpeBSD asked me to check fschk_ffs manually but i cannot read man pages
anymore but before i can. It just stop scrolling at 13%. Enter shell path name or return to sh : I press enter Terminal type ? i enter tty220
Return me unknow terminal type, i tried it with tty00 and others No use.
Then i ctrl + c to force it to terminal. After that, i try ffschk_ffs and ffschk but still cannot solve it. OpenBSD drop me to single user and kernel security level is . I think is just for read and not for write. I need your help. Your help is greatly appreciated by me and others. A billion thanks for your help.