Martin Toft wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:49:01AM +0100, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Hi all,

I need a RAID-1 (mirroring) for production environment.

?Should I use RAIDFrame or softraid?

The reliability is the main request feature.

AFAIK, not all features of softraid are finished yet. However, it
appears that the developers themselves do not trust raidframe, so maybe
you should stay away from that too. No easy answer :-|

Search the archives for the status of softraid.

FWIW, I've been using RAIDFrame on sparc64 since 4.0 on a production web server with no issues.

dn