Michael Seney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> No I thought I was already registered to misc when I sent that  and then
> noticed
> that it didn't post. So I registered thinking that first message would never
> post and sent another.

What you're describing is most likely just normal greylisting
behavior.  If your IP address (or that of your outgoing SMTP box)
hasn't sent mail to the server that hosts misc@ for a while, there
will be an initial delay equal to minwait plus whatever random factors
determine sender's retry interval.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/