Richard Daemon wrote:
Has he replied to this? I haven't been able to contact him off list,
the mail keeps failing.

Nope, not yet anyway...

But here is something fun, not puffy sadly until my Son can get a 3D version somewhat usable to create one. Or may be he will try to do something, I can't say for sure.

Here, however he did his first version for fun and testing of the top portion of the 4.2 T-Shirt OpenBSD logo in Lego, and you can see what it looks like here as well as the complete parts list needed to built it.

http://openbsdsupport.org/lego/

Kind of fun to see it if you asked me. (;>

He is working now on the PDF manual on how to put all of the pieces together and will be adding it when finish. But for now, you can see what it looks like. The parts are all available, but not in one store so far. We need to order them form a few different places to get all needed to do this, but they sure are available.

I guess it's never to early to get young mind turn on to OpenBSD! (;>

Best,

Daniel

PS: Still would be very much appreciated if some 3D, or somewhat like it of Puffy is available somewhere to start with.