Hey guys, I have put a refurbed machine with PC/OS on sale at eBay. It comes preloaded with PC/OS and has all the essentials to get up an running . Comes preloaded but you can put any Linux or BSD on there that you want. (It did run OpenBSD for awhile) Perfect for those just starting to use Linux/BSD or are looking for that dedicated workstation without having to dual boot. I also have a Sun ultra thats listed in case anyones interested with BSD on SPARC

*http://tinyurl.com/4tz364*

*http://tinyurl.com/44gwlj*

--
For the ultimate desktop Linux experience try PC/OS
http://www.pc-os.org