Dear Webmaster,

I am writing to inform you of an exciting business opportunity for your
website: My company, Promotion on Web, would like to pay you for helping to
promote one of our client's websites.

Our mission is to be the leading provider for web promotion solutions online
and we are seeking reputable websites.

Please contact us for further details on how you can profit from our offer.

Best Regards,
Loren Smith
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.promotion-onweb.com

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional emails
from Promotion-onWeb.  To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply
from us in the future.

0241