are the pictures real??

If so, this guy is retarded. I was aware of the e-mail he sent to
misc, but this is too much!

He must really be mentally handicapped

"enemy of your feedom"??!?!

man, now I am furious. One thing is that a belching hippy gives a lame
"talk" in a language he doesn't know and arrives 15-20 minutes later
making 200 people WAIT because he was sleeping too much probably...
another thing is to do what he's doing in those pictures, _if_ they
are real

He must have indeed some other reason to wear such a banner.

What about: "DON'T USE THE LINUX KERNEL, IT'S AN ENEMY OF YOUR FREEDOM"?

He criticised in a very mild way Mr Torvalds during his "talk", but he
didn't assert such a thing about linux.

Funny. Very funny. I start to understand a lot of things.