Dear all

 I try install cacti 0.8.7b in my obsd 4.2 , i using rrdtool 1.0.49
and get error in cacti like this bellow:
RRDTool Version
ERROR: Installed RRDTool version does not match configured version.
Please visit the Configuration Settings and select the correct RRDTool
Utility Version.

then i try update with cvsup to rrdtool 2.0 with port , bellow my
cvsup-config  :
 # cat /root/cvsup-port
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default umask=002
*default host=anoncvs1.usa.openbsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default tag=OPENBSD_4_2

# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
# *default compress

OpenBSD-ports
#OpenBSD-all
#OpenBSD-src
#OpenBSD-www
#OpenBSD-x11
#OpenBSD-xenocara
#

after finish update the port i chek is still using rrdtool 1.0.49
then i chek in  openports.se already using rrdtool 2.0 .

my question how to update rrdtool to 2.0 ?

thank's
--
sonjaya
http://sicute.blogspot.com