I usually run current and sometimes stable on openbsd, but I was wondering
what would be the best method to go from openbsd release to current?

I have used openbsd-binary-update, boot.iso from snapshots, and bsd.rd from
snapshots.  I have installed directly using a boot.iso from snapshots
directory.  I have also installed openbsd release and upgraded with bsd.rd
from snapshots directory, and I have upgraded between versions of openbsd
current  using openbsd-binary-update ie. Openbsd 4.2 current to openbsd 4.3
current.  My question essentially is why not just install openbsd current
using the boot.iso from the snapshots directory, cvsup source, ports and
xenocara; and run mergemaster -dv?

Zlfar M. E. Johnson
Sk}rr

[EMAIL PROTECTED]