Ezzel a datummal: Friday 18 April 2008 21.29.18 ezt mrta:
> On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Gabri Mati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  This is normal, but is there a way to make the outgoing package to have
> > the internal CARP device's address as source IP?
>
> What would this accomplish?  If one of the nginx machines goes down,
> the TCP sessions won't be able to failover to the other carp peer.
> I'd prefer to see in my logs which proxy a request came from so I can
> better diagnose if a particular machine is misbehaving.

You're right, but we need the carp'd IP for statistics on the web servers. If
one of the machines goes down then the user just have to hit the refresh
button and she has access to the content again.

--
Gabri Mate
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc ]