Hi all,

I'm using 4.2 without problem, and I'm trying to find one "xterm" to my
personal use with only one thing in mind: low cpu and memory usage.

I discarded xterm because it have some things I don't need and it uses a
lot of memory too.

My two favourite options are aterm and rxvt. I have done some test using
"top" and I have found that aterm uses less memory than rxvt. Where rxvt
uses 1800 KB, aterm uses 1400 KB and stuff like that. I have no problem
using both of them, and I would thing they have the same options for me
except aterm have more package dependences that rxvt, but aterm have
transparency an rxvt not.

I'm supposed to belive that even having transparency options, aterm uses
less memory than rxvt? I'm missing something? I know they are different
programs but still disturbing me.

Thanks for your time.