On 2008-04-23, Zbigniew Baniewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And even, if I - or someone - will ask the question covered by any docs,
> isn't just easier to skip it, giving no response at all, instead of wasting
> time answering the question, which - as I understood from some answers -
> perhaps isn't (from that person's point of view) worth any response?

It's in everyone's interests to keep the signal:noise ratio high enough
that those developers still reading misc@ continue to do so. Sometimes
skipping it is best, sometimes it feels better to post on a thread to
try and dissuade other posts - I think this needs to happen from time
to time to keep up the quality of the questions :)