I have a simple host, with two interfaces INT & EXT

INT has the IP address of 192.168.1.1/24
EXT has the IP address of 192.168.2.1/24

I've enabled PF with one simple rule:

binat pass on EXT from 192.168.1.2 to any -> 192.168.2.2

Packets are flowing through, and the destination is getting re-written, but
the source isn't getting re-written. I want the source re-written as the hosts
IP address.

What do I need to do to NAT the source as well as the destination ?

I naively tried adding the opposite binat rule, but that didn't do anything.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks,

GTG