Hey All,
  I originally tried installing 4.2 from a USB attach CDROM, and this caused
the install to hang (at white on blue text, before reaching the (I)nstall
prompt).
  I then created a bootable USB from an existing BSD system and tried
installing from the USB and it still hangs. It hangs at the following
location:

(NOTE: sorry I can't send the complete dmesg, I don't have a connection to
com port)

usb4 at usb4:Intel UHCI root hub, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
isa0 at mainbus0
com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8/8 irq 4: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
com1 at isa0 port 0x2f8/8 irq 3: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5
pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
pckbc0: using irq 1 for kbd slot
wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0