Hi,

I'm trying to connect a Netgear FVS114 to my OpenBSD 4.2 machine. I seem to be stuck getting the following three error lines when I use isakmpd -K -d

205022.882116 Default attribute_unacceptable: AUTHENTICATION_METHOD: got PRE_SHARED, expected RSA_SIG
205022.882456 Default message_negotiate_sa: no compatible proposal found
205022.882710 Default dropped message from 76.252.200.204 port 500 due to notification type NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN

I'm assuming that the problem is that OpenBSD is insisting on using RSA_SIG for authentication and my Netgear box want to use PRE_SHARED keys. While I want to have RSA authentication in the long run it's quite a lot of steps and I'd like to have an intermediate configuration with pre shared keys.

How do I configure that in isakmpd?

-- Chris

--
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com
               "All I was doing was trying to get home from work!"