Hi Misc@,
Today I find a very difficult situation, I cannot find any shop in Indonesia that have stocks on single port intel PRO/1000MT PCI NICs. So I had to make a decision, replace this NICs with something more available and that would be Dlink DFE530T NIC, which I had no experience on this NICs. Many on list recommend these em(4) cards, but nothing on Dlink. I'm basically trying to develop Loadbalance/redundant Puffy Gigabit routers, on Intel S3000AH boards which already had onboard em(4)s. I already have installed i386 4.3-current on this boards, doing bgpd, pf, and carp. Btw, 4,3-current seem to do fine in these boxes. So, I'm lookin forward for any hints, suggestions or someone to shares their experiences with typical setup.
Kind Regards,

Insan
--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom