On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 15:22 -0700, Tim Kuijsten wrote:
> It looks like there is no info about disk usage, memory usage, load
> and other sensor stuff. I have no clue where to find the mibs (locate
> mib or locate .txt | grep snmp have no results) or how to load them..

That's all in HOST-RESOURCES-MIB and UCD-DISKIO-MIB

Try:

$ snmptable -v2c -c [comm] [host] HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageTable
$ snmptable -v2c -c [comm] [host] UCD-DISKIO-MIB::diskIOTable

The sensor stuff should be committed into the Ports version of Net-SNMP
by now.  I can get it committed to Pkgsrc if not.  Its just not been at
the top of my priority list.

--
Brian A. Seklecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.