BALAJI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE

Laknepally (V), Narsampet  (M), Warangal - 506 331

Dr. A. R. P. Reddy, Chairman

Cell : 9866078586,  Email ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear HR Colleague,

Sub:  Inviting  HR  professionals  to   undertake  campus  recruitment
at  our campus  if  any

           openings  exist  in  your  organization.

* * *

Balaji Institute of Technology & Science, Narsampet,  popularly known as
BITS - Narsampet, Warangal, was established by Maheshwara Educational
Society in 2001 at Laknepally, Narsampet in an area of  about  54 acres.
It is only 30 minutes drive from Warangal Railway Station.

BITS has been  known as a reputed technical campus for many years.
BITS, from its technical campus, produce suitable professionals  to meet
your Industrial requirements for Recruitment / Hiring by companies.
The professional specializations  are :

Engineering         :  Computer Science                           -
120 Student Professionals

                                Electronics & Communication          -
120 Student Professionals

                                Information Technology
-        120 Student Professionals

                                Mechanical Engineering       -
60 Student Professionals

Post Graduation :  MBA                                               -
60 Student Professionals

                                MCA
-          60 Student Professionals

B.Pharmacy         :  60 Student Professionals

Please do contact us whenever you wish to plan to visit our campus for
recruiting Engineering & Pharmacy graduates and Post Graduates
pertaining to MCA and MBA of 2009 and also 2008 passing outs or for any
assistance from our side that we can do / extend in Warangal district.

If companies like yours are interested to recruit freshers by opting
Pool - Campus drive we will be able to line-up about 1500 eligible
engineering student professionals pertaining to above specializations of
2009 passing outs and also about 1000 eligible  professionals of 2008
passing outs from  nearby professional colleges  to participate in the
Pool - Campus drive.

We will be grateful if you could please make refer to other HR friends
you know among your circle.

It is our pleasure to await your visit to our campus.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram Reddy Vaddi

Head,  Training & Placement Cell

Balaji Institute of Technology & Science

Narsampet, Dist.Warangal (A.P)

Cell : 99497 85905

Email ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>