On Mon, 19 May 2008 02:50:33 +0700, Claudio Jeker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:36:25AM +0700, Insan Praja SW wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008 00:18:49 +0700, Clint Pachl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Misc@,
I did man-it, yes I already know that OBSD got mrouted, mroute dan DVRMPD.
I'm just curious about it, cause I read Claudio Jeker's presentation on
obsd as routing platform that says there will be:
- mpls
- l2tp
- mac-in-mac
- bgp/vpn/vrf
which is all breakthrough in free-functional-secure os but nobody touches PIM-SM/SSM. I'm not fussing about it, just curious.. Cause dvrmpd/mrouted
kinda.. emm.. outdated?
just my Rp2.00
Thanks,

Maybe that's because working on mpls, ospf6d and vrf at the same time is
already way to much for a bit of sparetime hacking. PIM-SM/SSM are beyond
complex. It will not happen anytime soon unless some new developers are
interested in this and start working on multicast routing.

Yap, I truly understand. Made me wanna return to college and push more effort on C :D
Good Luck Claudio,
Best Regards,

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom