On May 22, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Ted Unangst wrote:
On 5/22/08, Default User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If I choose option #2, what what graphical browser would have the least
overhead, and above all, do the least damage to my security?

I know it's not OpenBSD's fault that the router's control webpage
requires javascript, but I am surprised that there doesn't seem to be a
simpler, less insecure alternative.  Oh, well - so much for
security . . .

You are expecting your router to attack your browser?  I think you
need a new router.

More like insecure javascripting leading to XSS attacks?

Not something that can't occur sans javascript, but making the entire interface javascriptish definitely complicates things. Plus, it's "internal" only, so why does the web interface need secure handling?

-Adam