Hi Misc@,
Right now i'm playin' with bgpd filter setup. I've successfully create an ebgp between another obsd4.3-current and ibgp between a fbsd/zebra. I understand on most ibgp implementation (ciscoz/quagga), prefixes from ebgp peer are more preferred than ibgp. But that isn't happening here.
Say,

     |----------------------quagga/linux---------------------------------|
     |                         as65020                                   |
     |                      |----ebgp---|----4.3current----|-----ebgp----|
     |                      |           |        | as65024 |             |
fbsd/zebra ----ibgp--- 4.3-current      carp1   ibgp      carp0          |
 as65021                    | as65021   |        |         |             |
                            |----ebgp---|----4.3current----|-----ebgp----|
                                                   as65024

fbsd/zebra as65021 have the same peer/prefix feeder(as65020) as as65024/4.3-current. But 4.3current/as65021 prefer prefixes from fbsd/zebra as the paths are sorter, I think..
So I create a filter:
deny from {IP_address_fbsd/zebra} AS 65020
But it still receive valid prefixes from fbsd/zebra. I appriciate if someone could help me/hints me on howto prefer prefixes from as65024(ebgp-peers) than ibgp peers without changing the setting on fbsd/zebra.
Thanks,

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom