[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Now I tested wuth very simply topology: just 2 pc's and switch
> One OpenBSD another Linux with web server.
> Now I have only one line in my pf.conf:
>
> scrub all max-mss 1400 fragment reassemble

This one-liner will not work unless you have corresponding
pass rule in your pf.conf, so I highly suspect what you even
have packet filter disabled.

Do you have pf=YES in /etc/rc.conf.local?

Also, topology you have will not route packets as you told us
before.

And we don't really like linux tcpdumps here so very few will
speak up and help. If you can't get OpenBSD box to work
please provide OpenBSD tcpdump output.

- Alexey.