On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 07:48:18PM +0000, Nicolas Legrand wrote:
> Pieter Verberne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:08:47AM +0000, Nicolas Legrand wrote:
> >> Igor Zinovik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >> I'm moving from dwm to cwm. I think I've never felt so comfortable
> >> with a WM, I'm very happy it's in base and I join you to thank the
> >> devs. Thanks !
> >
> > Really..? So a tilling window manager was not your thing?
>
> kind of, tought you can use dwm without tilling. I like the idea I
> don't have to care about sizing or placing the windows. Anyway at the
> end they where never where I wanted them nor did they have the size I
> wanted. And I realize having no bits of my screen unused was nice on
> the paper but didn't meet my needs. So I finally wanted to change.
I'm working almost only full screen. So DWM is not -that- usefull for me
actually.

> I had a look on CWM first cause it was in base, and finaly I found it
> more attractive. Taste matter.
( CWM's binary is almost twice the size of DWM:)
32.0K   /usr/bin/dwm
52.0K   /usr/X11R6/bin/cwm

But I really don't know about libraries and memory usage etc. )

What I need is a GNU-Screen-like graphical-window-manager. Smaller than
DWM and have a permissive license.