--- Maxim Belooussov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > My laptop is a IBM T43p with Intel iwi wireless
> card.
> > while trying to configure it with:
> > # dhclient iwi0
> >
> > if perform severals error messages about the
> state.
>
> You could try installing iwi firmware first. Search
> misc archives for steps.

iwi firmware is installed under /etc/firmware it work,
but if the connection is slow then bounce several
messages broken the connection.

My AR5212 (cardbus, Sparklan ) don't work, at the boot
it crashed the kernel.

Ralink card from CNet also crash at the boot.
I'm compiling -current today, to test it.

Regards.

> Max

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the
new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/