On Friday June 20 2008 18:09, you wrote:
>Oh god... Into my University it's almost the opposite, so much
>professors using MS Word(R) and still using the IEEE .doc template to
>write papers. ... Personally I dont understand why it's so fuckin
>difficult to understand that LaTeX it's great.

I once had to do an assignment for a college class wherein the
assignment specified it be submitted in MS Word format. What i did was
write it in LaTeX, convert that to PDF, convert the PDF to images (1
per page), and then import the images into Word. (I'm not saying that's
the *best* path from LaTeX to Word, but it was the first one i thought
of that i could make work.) The resulting document was astonishingly
large. But it met the requirements as they were written. I turned in
the monstrous Word document and got full credit for it. I also
complained to the professor about requiring Word documents, and for the
next semester the format requirement was changed to PDF.