On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:07:27 -0700 (PDT), annne annnie wrote
> If I had windows installed first, then I installed openbsd, what
> would I type to boot into windows?B  Don't you have to type the name
> of the kernel?B  What is windows xp's kernel called?B  I would also
> have to type the partition too right?B  Like sd0, that kind of
> thing.B  If windows was my first partition, would it be sd0a?

FAQ 4.3 describes various ways you can set up a computer for multiboot.  Based
solely on your e-mail, it appears you have not read this FAQ.  If you have
taken no specific action to allow multibooting, other than installing two
operating systems, then you can use the first method in that FAQ, titled
"Setting active partitions".