Nick Holland schrieb:
> So in short: no, you will probably not be seeing OpenOffice as part
> of base.

Understood, but I wrote about functionality conciously: I would mean
"ability to write a letter" rather than OO.org.

> The OpenBSD goal is not to appease every critic...or even any of them.
> Remember what your parents told you about "do your best, don't worry
> about what other people say"?  I've seen very, very few projects where
> this is followed more absolutely.

Well some criticism from outside is important and healthy. If not you
can end up just being ignorant yourself. Like some distros who dont care
about security at all.

> And yes, it is your actions that count, not your words.  There are a
> number of buggy bits of software out there that chant the right words,
> but clearly don't live by them...or those that show a lack of actual
> quality which causes me to doubt their real security.

Amen. ;)

Like the security extensions of Firefox that itself make Firefox more
vulnerable as he is by default, already.

Thilo